Registered Practical Nurses
CNRO is currently seeking new Registered Practical Nurses to join our organization.
- Registered Practical Nurse, General Class, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized College or University
- Current CPR
- Up to date immunizations, TB test and satisfactory Police Record Check (Vulnerable Sector)
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
Current staffing opportunities require that the RPN has the ability and willingness to work days, evenings or night. Availability for night shift is an asset.
We are currently seeking nurses with one or more of the following:
- Knowledge and experience in mental health nursing
- Knowledge and experience in palliative care nursing
- Knowledge and experience pediatrics, particularly complex chronic care
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules based on your availability
- Supportive and welcoming organization
- Orientation to the organization, being self-employed, and specific work environments
- Social and volunteering events
- Opportunity, if you wish, to serve on the Board of Directors to help shape the future of the organization
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to Carolyn Milano, Membership Coordinator at email@example.com.
Community Nursing Registry of Ottawa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CNRO is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require an accommodation, let us know in advance.