Are you looking for someone to come to your home, residence or hospital bed to do foot care? Are you having trouble reaching or seeing your feet, or handling the tools to cut your nails? One of our experienced foot care nurses would be pleased to come to your home and take care of your feet on a one-time or ongoing basis.
What is Foot Care?
Regular foot care significantly improves comfort, mobility and the general health of our feet. It decreases the risk of problems and foot complications in people with chronic diseases, and can identify problems early so you can get early treatment.
Unlike a pedicure, foot care by a nurse focuses on keeping your feet healthy rather than just pretty.
Do I Need Foot Care?
If you have experienced any of the following problems, you should consider foot care by a professional foot care nurse.
- Difficulty reaching your own feet, including the bottoms and between the toes;
- Difficulty cutting your own toenails;
- Corns, calluses or ingrown nails;
- Diabetes, peripheral vascular disease or nerve damage in the feet.
- Examination of feet and legs
- Preventative care and health teaching
- Treatment of ingrown toenails and thick nails
- People with corns, calluses, etc.
- Cutting and filing of nails
- Care of corns, calluses, etc.
- Risk assessment for preventative diabetic foot ulcers
- Referral services
Your health is our priority
CNRO Foot Care is provided by skilled experienced nurses. Conveniently provided in the home, hospital, retirement home or long term care.
If you have any questions regarding Foot Care and our Reliable service, call us at (613) 236-3639 or send us an email at email@example.com